I have a snazzy giveaway planned very soon, but first I wanted to show off a couple yummy recipes I have made so far with this not-so-secret giveaway item! This is the first recipe I whipped up when I received the product and wow, it rocked my socks off. I love green beans, but sauteeing them up with tomatoes and other yummyness just put em over the top. Honestly though, I don’t think I had ever cooked fresh green beans until this recipe. Crazy, I know, but I’ll be making them much more often now! Try this recipe, it won’t dissapoint!
Here is a link to the original recipe. Technically I didn’t change too much! I just left off the cheese, added in a little onion and used a mixture of sweet tomatoes. This recipe is so very simple and absolutely delicious!
- 2½ to 3 cups fresh green beans, ends trimmed and cit in half if very long
- virgin coconut oil
- ⅔ cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Saute the green beans in a few tablespoons of oil
- Before the green beans are fully cooked, add the tomatoes and garlic, adding more oil if needed
- Saute a little longer and then remove the pan from the heat once everything is to your desired done-ness
- Add salt and pepper, to taste
The recipe suggests that it could work well with other veggies, but I am hooked just the way it is. I hope you make this recipe – it’s delicious, quick and easy!